Już 40 lat
- In 2003 Nic van der Knaap, owner of Anthura®, named his newest anthurium “Marysia” (after Jarosław Ptaszek’s wife). This was one of the greatest successes of JMP Flowers, reflecting the respect and recognition expressed by the Dutch masters of floriculture. “Marysia” is the first yellow anthurium variety in the world.
- In 2005 JMP Flowers, as the first Polish enterprise taking part in the prestigious German fairs BUNDESGARTENSCHAU, received three gold and three silver medals for its exceptional flowers.
- In 2008 Jarosław Ptaszek received the Exemplary Gardener (Polish: Wzorowy Ogrodnik) Award.
- In 2012 during the Lublin “Eden” Fairs, the Bombastic ramal rose grown by JMP Flowers received the Product of the Year Title.
- In 2014 Jarosław Ptaszek reached the final stage in the competition for the Jan Wejchert award granted by the Polish Business Council, in the “Vision & Innovativeness” category.
- In 2015 Jarosław Ptaszek received the “Luminatus” Innovation Award from Bloomberg Businessweek Polska.
- In 2016 a group of independent European experts recognised the quality of the JUMULIA rose cultivated by JMP Flowers by giving it the world’s top quality grade.